Monday, March 24, 2014

Should I send my agent a gift, or is that sucking up?

Della's Tip Of The Week:

If your agent has booked you on a job, you can send him or her a little thank you gift. When I was an agent I appreciated the talent’s thoughtfulness when they sent something to me as a thank you. Send a small gift and a note saying “Thank you, I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity. I had a great time on set.”

Be aware at Christmas time your agent is going to receive many presents of cookies, cakes and candies. You might want to send something different, such as: a pair of movie tickets, a gift certificate for a restaurant, a nice bottle of wine or liquor. This will set you apart, and your agent will probably appreciate the uniqueness of the gift. 

Want more tips on how to reach your acting goals? yourACT Studios offers acting classes and private acting coaching to help you take your acting career to the next level.

Visit our website at http://youract.tv to sign up for acting classes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment